I’ve officially completed my second year at Temple University.
To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview or Internet Explorer Beta 1, follow the steps listed below:
- Click on Start, and then click on Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Check Show Updates. (This is a small checkbox located at the top of the Add or Remove Programs box)
- Select Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview or Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1 which is located under Windows XP – Software Updates
- Click Change/ Remove
Thanks to the Frequently Asked Questions for the IE7 Beta 2 Preview, if Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview does not exist follow the steps listed below to remove IE7 Beta 2:
- Click on Run
- Type %windir%\$NtUninstallie7bet2p$\spuninst\spuninst.exe (You need to be able to view hidden folders)
- Click OK
I updated my blog to the new WordPress 2.0.1 Release which included fixes to more than 114 bugs. WOW. My move to WordPress earlier this month is still in progress as I’ve had to retag and categorize most of my posts. Furthermore, WordPress handles images and file uploads slightly differently than Blogger, so most of my posts with images did not transfer over as smoothly as the others. Nevertheless, other than these minor issues I’m glad that I decided to make the switch to WordPress.