I’m going to try and read more of the Bible as part of the plan to integrate this habit as part of a non-negotiable discipline. There are various methods to reading the Bible in a year:
- Chronological (Read the Bible based on chronological occurrence of events)
- Historical (Read the Bible in the order the books were written)
- Synchronous (Read the Old Testament and New Testament together)
- Start to Finish (Read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation)
- Variety (Read the Bible with no specific order)
I intend to follow the variety approach offered by Crosswalk’s Bible in a Year plan.