How well do you see color?Â Try theÂ free online color IQ test to determine if you areÂ 1 out of 255 women or 1 out of 12 men that have some form of color vision deficiency.
I stumbled on a thread at MSDN titled “How to delete/drop all the tables from SQL Server Database without using Enterprise Manager?” when trying to look for a way to drop all tables from a SQL server database.
Here are some of the nuggets from the thread:
1) How to drop all tables from the database
EXEC sp_MSforeachtable @command1 = “DROP TABLE ?”
2) How to delete all data from all the tables in the database
EXEC sp_MSforeachtable @command1 = “DELETE FROM ?”
3) How to truncate all data from all the tables in the database
EXEC sp_MSforeachtable @command1 = “TRUNCATE TABLE ?”
4) How to select all the rows from all the tables in the database
EXEC sp_MSforeachtable @command1 = “SELECT * FROM ?”
5) How to print the names and owners of all the tables in the database
EXECÂ sp_MSforeachtable @command1 = “PRINTÂ ‘?'” –Just print the tables names with owner(dbo)
Some caveats, like referential integrity rules and foreign keys references will have to be kept in mind when attempting to truncate data. Also, some of the changes can not be rolled back.
Earlier this month Facebook announced that their chat feature now supports XMPP (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol). What I truly appreciate about Facebook’s support for XMPP is how they have integrated the Friends Lists to selectively decide which friends show up online.
To connect to Facebook Chat from Pidgin follow the instructions below:
1) Create your Facebook username by going toÂ http://www.facebook.com/username
2) Open Pidgin
3) Click Accounts
4) Click Manage Accounts and you should see the following appear:
5) Click Add
6) Set the following options under the Basic tab:
Username: Username you created in Step 1
Password: Enter your password
6) Set the following options under the Advanced tab
Require SSL/TLS: Unchecked
Connect port: 5222
Connect server: chat.facebook.com
7) Click Save
Paddington Station is now open!
Indeed, downtown Lansdowne now has a new antiques store. They still don’t have a website setup (perhaps I’ll drop them a line and offer my services) but in the mean timeÂ call (484) 461-7770 for store hours, or e-mail the store owners atÂ [email protected] for more information, or stop by the store atÂ 12 S. Lansdowne Ave. Lansdowne PA.