I tweaked the ginger milk tea recipe from Food.com to suit my taste and convenience. Tastes as good as the last ginger milk tea I had.
- 3 1/2 cups hot water
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger paste
- 3 black tea bags
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Bring the water and ginger to a boil in a small pot. Once it is boiling, turn off the heat.
- Place the tea bags in and cover. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in half and half and sugar
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a large (6-cup) blender, discarding the ginger paste remnants
- Blend the mixture until foamy (use caution when blending hot liquids), then pour into mugs. Serve immediately.