- CentralOps Domain Dossier – A nice simple DNS/WhoIs lookup tool.
- Robtex – Horrible layout, good info for historical and current DNS records, infrastructure and findings all sites on a given IP.
- DNSDumpster – A newcomer, makes a nice graph of subdomains for a given domain.
- PassiveTotal – Requires being accepted in, but another great source for passive DNS data.
- URLQuery – Search for the site in question, will give you a picture and all sorts of other awesome data on the site.
- Page2Images – Get a picture of what a site looks like without going there.
- Internet Archive – Actual snapshots of many pages at various points in history, unlike URLQuery, these can still be dangerous if the snapshot is captured at the point an infection was active.