StopDataMining.me is the central source for consumers to learn what kinds of information data brokers have about them and how to exercise opt-out choices.
No More Ransom is an international initiative that shows the value of public-private cooperation when taking serious action cybercrime. This collaboration goes beyond geographical borders. The main aim of the project is to share knowledge and educate users across the world on how to prevent ransomware attacks. We believe that it will eventually lead to support for repairing the damage caused to victims all around the globe. By restoring access to their systems, we empower users by showing them they can take action and avoid rewarding criminals with a ransom payment.
Source: The No More Ransom Project
SSH-Audit is a tool for SSH server auditing.
- SSH1 and SSH2 protocol server support;
- Grab banner, recognize device or software and operating system, detect compression;
- Gather key-exchange, host-key, encryption and message authentication code algorithms;
- Output algorithm information (available since, removed/disabled, unsafe/weak/legacy, etc);
- Output algorithm recommendations (append or remove based on recognized software version);
- Output security information (related issues, assigned CVE list, etc);
analyze SSH version compatibility based on algorithm information;
- Historical information from OpenSSH, Dropbear SSH and libssh;
no dependencies, compatible with Python 2.6+, Python 3.x and PyPy;
Source: SSH Server Auditing
- Windows 10 ISO or Windows 10 DVD
- A USB drive with 4GB+ size
- Working Windows 7/8/8.1 PC to create the bootable USB
Follow the instructions at Install Windows 10 From USB Drive for the remaining steps.
If you take two people, one of them is a learn-it-all and the other one is a know-it-all, the learn-it-all will always trump the know-it-all in the long run
– Satya Nadella on culture at Microsoft, inspired by Carol Dweck’s book, Mindset.